It’s a new month and a (mostly) new list of things to read and things to drink. I say “mostly” new because once again I failed to read White Noise by Don DeLillo. But I have good reason. That reason: a read along with Rincey (http://www.youtube.com/rinceyreads) featuring Donna Tartt’s The Secret History. I’m committing to just one book this month, because I always seem to let myself down anyway. Set the bar low, is my new mantra.
Also, I’m annoucing my new beer review channel at http://www.youtube.com/ToBeDrunkList. Head over there. Subscribe. Hear me talk about beer.
What I read: Incarnations by Chris Deal
What I’ll be reading:
- NOT White Noise by Don DeLillo (seriously this time)
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt
What I drank: Imperial Doughnut Break from Evil Twin
What I didn’t drink:
- Rubaeus Raspberry Ale from Founders Brewing Co.
- Love Child #4 from Boulevard Brewing Co.
- Championship Ale from Boulevard Brewing Co.
- Imperial Biscotti Break from Evil Twin
What I’ll be drinking:
I can’t say. Head over to my new beer review channel at http://www.youtube.com/ToBeDrunkList to find out
Also mentioned: http://www.youtube.com/ABookEveryOtherDay
What am I drinking: Merry Maker Gingerbread Stout from Samuel Adams: https://www.samueladams.com/craft-beers/merry-maker